Community Calendar for Monday July 30, 2018
- Here are today’s fitness activities: Senior Fitness Class is at 10 at the Senior Center; at 12:10 there is Functional Fitness in the Aerobics Room and Pi-Yo class at the I H S atrium.
- There is Women’s Prayer Group at the Presbyterian Church from 12:15-12:45 today. All women are welcome.
- Warm Springs Community Health at the Health & Wellness Center has a Behavior Health
- Clinic every Monday and Friday, walk-in appointments are available between 1 and 5pm. Services available include screenings, assessments, crisis intervention, and referrals to seek mental health and medical care, substance abuse treatment or other community resources. Children, adolescents and adults are welcome.
- Aglow Bible Study is this evening at High Lookee Lodge from 6:15-7:30. Everyone is welcome.
- The Kah-Nee-Ta Gift Shops are having 50% off sales for tribal members until tomorrow. The Village Gift Shop Hours are Monday-Thursday 10am to 8pm, Friday-Sunday 9 til 8. The Lodge Gift Shop is open from 10am to 6pm Monday thru Thursday and from 9 until 7:00 on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Warm Springs JCP and Prevention are putting on Kids’ Bingo tomorrow at 2pm at the Community Center Social Hall. It’s for families and kids to play together.
- The Madras High School Football Program is hosting a youth football camp for kids in Kindergarten thru 8th grades tomorrow thru Thursday from 5:30-7pm at the MHS football field. The cost is $30 per child. For more information contact Coach Taylor at 503-312-9680 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warm Springs Recreation’s Family Jamboree Day is Wednesday behind the Community Center from 3-7pm.
The Warm Springs Legal Aid office has temporarily relocated to the tribal administration building until August 17. They are located in Planning Department. Phone calls will be forwarded to this location – the numbers are the same, 541-553-3228 and 553-2212.
The Wings Invitational Youth Track Meet is on Thursday at the Warm Springs K-8 Academy track. Registration begins at 5:15 and events at 6. It’s open to boys and girls ages 2-12. All participants receive a t-shirt and water bottle.
The Madras Downtown Park and Play organization will have its First Thursday event featuring live music, performers, food, and retail vendors this Thursday from 5 to 9pm. The entertainment will be held along 5th Street from “C” to “E” Streets. If you’re interested in being a vendor or performer at this event or the one in September, or just want more information, visit their website.
Art Adventure Gallery invites you to the opening reception for the Jana Charl solo exhibition “Makeover” on Thursday 5:30-7pm at 185 SW 5th Street in Madras.