Community Calendar for Sunday July 21, 2019
- Warm Springs Christian Fellowship meets this morning at 10 at the Senior Center.
- The Warm Springs Baptist Church has Sunday School at 10:00 and Worship Service at 11:00 this morning.
- The Warm Springs Food Bank is located at the Presbyterian Church. They are open from 11:30-1:30 today. They will also have opportunities for folks to get medical welfare checks and mental health counseling.
- Tribal Council will meet on Monday. On the agenda: enrollments, tribal water project, Warm Springs Construction, attorneys’ updates, updates from the Secretary- Treasurer and Chief Operations Officer and the August agenda, travel delegations and minutes review.
- The summer Financial Skills for Families class series will begin on Tuesday at the Community Action Team office on campus. It will be held Tuesday evenings and dinner will be provided. This is a requirement for Oregon Individual Development Program participants.
- There is a Victim Impact Panel Tuesday from 6-7:30pm at the Warm Springs Baptist Church. Community members are welcome to attend and listen.
Childbirth Education Class is Wednesdays from noon – 1pm at the Family Resource Center. This is a 3 week series that focuses on Pregnancy – Labor & Delivery – and Mom & Baby Care. To learn more or find out when the series starts, contact Allie Anderson, MCH Nurse at 541-553-2460.
Registration for youth soccer through the Madras Aquatic Center Recreation District is open through August 12th for kids ages 4 to 14. You can register online at www.macrecdistrict.com.
The Jefferson County Fair and Rodeo is next Wednesday thru Saturday at the fairgrounds in Madras. Presale carnival ride passes are on sale now at the Grocery Outlet in Madras Tuesday. There will be night entertainment and the rodeo starts at 7pm on Friday and Saturday.