The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update for Monday (9/20/21) reported 1 new case of COVID-19 from 57 tests conducted on Friday (9/17/21) at the Health and Wellness Center. There was 1 new case reported by an Outside Facility. There are currently 24 people with active COVID-19 and 13 close contacts receiving daily monitoring.
If you would like to be tested for COVID-19 – check in at the front gate at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center and they will direct you where to go.
- 13506 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center – 847 Total Positive Cases resulted.
- 126 positive tests have come from outside facilities
- 973 cases of COVID-19 have been recorded in Warm Springs since the Pandemic Began.
It is critical that everyone practice ALL safety protocols. Wear your mask (indoor and outdoor) when you cannot socially distance outside your household.
Vaccines are saving lives and they are keeping people out of the hospital at a time when hospital systems are being overwhelmed by the increase in COVID-19 patients.
Vaccinations are the primary way to bring the COVID-19 Pandemic under control.
- 2931 primary doses, of COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered
- 2461 2nd doses have been given
- 31 3rd doses have been given to individuals who qualified as
You can call to schedule a vaccination anytime at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center at 541-553-2131. Anyone 12 and older who is Indian Health Service Eligible, OR who lives or works in Warm Springs and their family members can be vaccinated.
St Charles hospitals in Central Oregon are at 79.13% occupancy. Their ICU is at 65.79% occupancy. There are 97 St Charles patients with COVID-19 and 15 of those individuals are in the ICU.
Currently there are 2 Warm Springs people hospitalized with COVID-19.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: