Community Calendar for Sunday May 5, 2019
- Warm Springs Christian Fellowship meets this morning at 9:30 at the Senior Center.
- There is a revival today at the agency longhouse. There is a birthday celebration at 10:30 for Lola Sohappy, a potluck meal at 12:30 and an evening service at 7:00.
- The Warm Springs Baptist Church has Sunday School at 10:00 and Worship Service at 11:00 this morning.
- The Warm Springs Food Bank is located at the Presbyterian Church. They are open from 11:30-1:30 today. All food banks and pantries do take donations of non-perishable food or cash
- Tomorrow is a regular late start Monday for 509J schools.
- The Warm Springs Native Aspirations Prevention Coalition will hold its monthly meeting tomorrow at noon at the Emergency Management Building.
- Warm Springs K-8’s Spring Concert for 4th & 5th grade choir and middle school bands are on Tuesday. There will be two performances – the first at 2:15 at the K-8 gym and the other at 7pm at the Madras Performing Arts Center.
There is Community Acupuncture on Wednesday in the Community Aerobics Room. Stop by anytime between 8 and 11:30am.
Mom, Dad & Baby Group is Wednesdays from 2-3pm at the Family Resource Center. This is for all parents, families & caregivers who take care of a baby or young child. They offer a snack, an activity, a craft and breastfeeding support. To learn more contact MCH Nurse Allie Anderson at 541-553-2460.
The Meth & Opiate Work Group is sponsoring a community education class on Sweathouse and Spirituality on Thursday at the Community Center. There will be a dinner at 5:30 and presentation at 6, plus information booths and door prizes.
The 30th Annual Honor Senior Day is Friday at the Agency Longhouse. Everyone is welcome to attend and if you want to be on theme – wear your boots, chaps and cowboy hats! Registration for seniors begins at 9am. There is a continental breakfast at 9, lunch at noon, snack at 3:00 and dinner at 5. Senior citizens eat for free, all others cost $5. Contact the Senior Program if you would like to help out – 541-553-3313.
ECE kids will have a mini-powwow during Honor Seniors Day at 10am.
Warm Springs Recreation will have its spring yards sale on Saturday, May 11th from 9am to 4pm at the Community Center. Tables are limited. Call the Rec office at 541-553-3243 to reserve.