Community Calendar for Saturday July 6, 2019
- There is an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting this morning at 10 at Community Counseling.
- Tune into KWSO at noon today & tomorrow for the Waterfront Blues Festival live from Portland. The Waterfront Blues Festival on the stations of Oregon Community Media including 91.9 FM KWSO!
- Warm Springs Christian Fellowship meets Sunday morning at 10 at the Senior Center.
- The Warm Springs Baptist Church has Sunday School at 10:00 and Worship Service at 11:00.
- The Warm Springs Food Bank is located at the Presbyterian Church. They are open Sundays 11:30-1:30. All food banks and pantries do take donations of non-perishable food or cash
Warm Springs Community Health at the Health & Wellness Center has a Behavior Health Clinic every Monday and Friday, walk-in appointments are available between 1 and 5pm. Services available include screenings, assessments, crisis intervention, and referrals to seek mental health and medical care, substance abuse treatment or other community resources. Children, adolescents and adults are welcome.
The last two classes in the Being Tobacco Free series in Warm Springs are next week on Tuesday and Thursday at noon in the Family Resource Center. Learn about the benefits of living tobacco-free. Everyone is welcome – lunch is provided.
There is Community Acupuncture on Wednesday in the Community Aerobics Room. Stop by anytime between 8 and 11:30am.
The Summer Jam Film Fest is happening on Saturday July 20th at the Warm Springs Community Center Social Hall. Doors will open at 6pm. This year’s video theme is Language is Power. There will be door prizes, youth t-shirts, and local videos. Everyone is welcome. Admission is free! Contact Bigg B if you have any questions.