- Warm Springs Christian Fellowship meets this morning at 10 at the Senior Center.
- The Warm Springs Baptist Church has Sunday School at 10:00 and Worship Service at 11:00 this morning.
- The Warm Springs Food Bank is located at the Presbyterian Church. They are open from 11:30-1:30 today after services. All food banks and pantries do take donations of non-perishable food or cash
The Project Zero challenge encourages you to maintain and not gain weight over the holidays. Today’s tip is to bulk up meals with more veggies- try adding shredded carrots and zucchini to spaghetti sauce or meatloaf
The Madras High Girls basketball team has extended their fundraiser through today. You can order from one of the players OR you can visit their online store. See today’s Community Calendar at kwso.org for the link For more information you can call coach Jerin Say at 541-777-7904.
The Warm Springs Recreation Department is having their Annual Car Light Parade this Wednesday. Line-up will be at the old Warm Springs Elementary school starting at 4pm. Judging will take place at 5:15pm and the parade starts at 6. For more information call 541-553-3243
There is going to be a Timber Committee Meeting held Thursday December 12th and it will be the last scheduled meeting for this year. This is a public notice if any community members have permits they need renewed, reissued, or any concerns they would like to present to the Timber committee. The meeting is held at the Forestry building conference room from 9am-noon. If you have any questions call 541-553-3257.
The HAPPI Holiday Giving project is accepting donations of unwrapped gift items for children are being accepted until December 16th.
The 2020 Census begins April 1st. The U.S. Census counts all residents in the United States every 10 years. The Warm Springs Complete Count Committee encourages everyone to be counted.
- The Warm Springs K thru 8 Academy Family Craft Night is Thursday December 12th from 5-7pm.
- The Warm Springs Recreation Christmas Bazaar is Saturday December 14th from 10am – 4pm at the Community Center.
- Indian Night Out is Monday December 16th at the Warm Springs Community Center
- Recreation’s Last Minute Christmas Bazaar is at the Community Center on Wednesday December 18th – 10am until 4pm.
Cascades East Transit provides transportation around Warm Springs and to Madras with Connections to other Central Oregon Towns. You can see their schedule for “Route 20” at KWSO.org, click on the community tab and choose transit from the Drop down menu.
Tananáwit: A Community of Warm Springs Artists is now recruiting new members. The fee for basic membership is $25. To learn more – contact Emily Courtney at 541-553-3148 or email email@example.com
Childbirth Education Class is Wednesdays from noon – 1pm at the Family Resource Center. This is a 3 week series that focuses on Pregnancy – Labor & Delivery – and Mom & Baby Care. To learn more or find out when the series starts, contact Allie Anderson, MCH Nurse at 541-553-2460