There were 2 new cases of COVID-19 reported for Warm Springs on Friday (11/20/20) according to today’s Community COVID-19 Update (11/23/20). Those results were from 41 tests done Friday at the Warm Springs Health and Wellness Center. That makes a total of 38 total positive cases last week.
There are 55 Active Cases of COVID-19 on the Reservation with 73 Close Contacts being monitored by Public Health.
- 465 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Warm Springs since testing began
- 4823 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 49 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 48 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 10 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: