The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update today reported no new cases of COVID-19 from 14 tests conducted on Thursday, July 8, 2021 at the Health & Wellness Center.
There is currently 1 person with active COVID-19 receiving daily monitoring by Warm Springs Tribal and Indian Health Service staff, and no close contacts being monitored.
If you would like to be tested for COVID-19 – check in at the front gate at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center and they will direct you where to go.
- 11637 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center – 770 Total Positive Cases resulted
- 105 positive tests have come from outside facilities
- There have been a total of 875 cases of COVID-19 in Warm Springs since the Pandemic Began.
- 2735 primary doses, of COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered
- 2301 2nd (Booster) doses have been given
60% of individuals 16 and older, in Warm Springs, have been vaccinated. The goal is to have 70% of the community vaccinated to protect from COVID-19.
You can call to schedule a vaccination anytime at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center at 541-553-2131. Anyone 12 and older who is Indian Health Service Eligible, OR who lives or works in Warm Springs and their family members can be vaccinated.
The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs government organization has updated their COVID-19 protocols for Tribal Facilities.
- Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask indoors in public places where vaccination statuses are checked. Your card or a picture of your card will need to be shown to enter Tribal buildings.
- If proof cannot be provided, a mask needs to be worn.
- Masks will be required in areas where people are not asked about their vaccination status.
- Masks are no longer required for people who are outdoors, though masking is still encouraged, especially in crowded places and for people who are unvaccinated.
Please consider continuing to take precautions to protect from COVID-19, locally and when travelling.
HOSPITALIZATION & DEATHS
- There are no Warm Springs persons currently hospitalized with COVID-19.
- Charles hospitals are at 91.19% occupancy and ICUs are at 73.33% (they have 6 COVID-19 patients with 1 of those individuals in the ICU)
- 25 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: