The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update for Friday (10/08/21) reported 3 new cases of COVID-19 from 53 tests conducted on Thursday (10/07/21) at the Health and Wellness Center. 2 tests results are pending.
There are currently 30 people with active COVID-19 in Warm Springs and 33 close contacts receiving daily monitoring.
- 14659 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center – 944 Total Positive Cases resulted.
- 133 positive tests have come from outside facilities
- 1077 cases of COVID-19 have been recorded in Warm Springs since the Pandemic Began.
COVID-19 testing is back to normal – anyone needing a test can go to the front gate at the clinic and get tested.
- So far this week the testing positivity rate is 5.66%
- The testing positivity rate for September 2021 was 7.88%
- The rate for August 2021 was 3.68%
- In July 2021 the testing positivity rate was 3.21%
Community Members are asked to please use all COVID-19 precautions: wearing a face mask and maintaining 6 feet distance from anyone you do not live with. It is especially challenging to use those protocols when interacting with family and friends when they are people that you do not live with and who you have not been around. To protect yourself and those that you care about – please take precautions.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms – or if you have COVID-19
- Stay Home
- Avoid Others
- Don’t go to:
- the Grocery Store
- the Casino
- the Longhouse
- Sporting Events
- School Activities
- Birthday Parties
- Any Public Areas
If you haven’t already been vaccinated – please get the vaccine today. Vaccines are saving lives and they are keeping people out of the hospital. Vaccinations are the primary way to bring the COVID-19 Pandemic under control.
- 2973 primary doses, of COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered
- 2497 2nd doses have been given
- 33 3rd doses have been given to individuals who qualified as
You can call to schedule a vaccination anytime at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center at 541-553-2131. Anyone 12 and older who is Indian Health Service Eligible, OR who lives or works in Warm Springs and their family members can be vaccinated.
St. Charles hospitals in Central Oregon are at 88.39% occupancy. Their ICU is at 78.95% occupancy. There are 67 St. Charles patients with COVID-19 and 12 of those individuals are in the ICU.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: