Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs offices opened at 1pm today following an initial delayed opening due to weather impacts and then a power outage for most of Warm Springs and Madras that lasted from about 7:45am – 11:30am.
The Indian Health Services Clinic opened at 1. Their appointment line Is down but you can call 541-553-1196.
All Schools in Central Oregon were closed again today.
Cascades East Transit Route 20 between Warm Springs and Madras is running
The Boys & Girls Club of Warm Springs is open today.
Most Warm Springs activities planned for this afternoon are cancelled including the tule making workshop and the Penny Carnival.
- KWSO weather:
- 30% chance of snow tonight, 20% tomorrow.
- Overnight lows in the teens and tomorrow’s high near 36.
A REMINDER ABOUT CTWS EMERGENCY TEXT MESSAGES
- The Tribe’s alert system for communicating emergency information to employees and the general public is open to those who want to sign up. This system is designed to send texts and e-mail messages to compatible devices in the event of an emergency situation such as a government shutdown due to inclement weather. Employees and community members are encouraged to opt in.
- To participate, visit the link below and provide first and last name, cell phone (preferred) or e-mail, and cell phone carrier. Standard charges from cell phone providers will apply.
- Sign up here: http://bit.ly/CTWSOAlerts
TAKE KWSO’s SNOW DAT SURVEY
- We are conducting a short survey to collect feedback from folks.
- Please take time to check it out and BIG THANKS to those of you who already answered the 4 questions.
- You can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WG3NGBZ