WATER OUTAGE UPDATE – WARM SPRINGS AGENCY
June 20, 7:27 pm – Work continues on the emergency repairs to the South East vault and the 8” water line on the north side of Shitike Creek. It is anticipated that these repairs will be completed in the morning and Public Utilities staff can start to bring the system back online. This will restore water flow to the Campus area, the Miller Heights neighborhood and the South East, Greeley Heights and West Hills reservoirs. The boil water notice remains in effect until further notice.
Water Outage Impacts:
- Water outages will continue in the Miller Heights neighborhood.
- Water outages will continue on the Campus area.
- Water outages will continue for Tribal buildings, businesses and residents served by the South East reservoir.
- Water outages are now occurring in West Hills as reservoir reserves have been depleted.
- The Greeley Heights reservoir has been isolated. There is enough reserve to provide water for approximately 24 hours with continued conservation efforts.
Drinking and grey water is available at the Old Elementary School on Campus. Showers are also available at that site.
We will continue to provide updates on water outages and the restoration of water to the community as they become available.