There were no new cases of Covid-19 in Warm Springs over the past 24 hours however there was another death, bringing the total deaths from coronavirus to 4.
The information was reported in this afternoons Covid-19 UPDATE for the Warm Springs Reservation.
- There remain 203 total positive cases of Covid-19 since the pandemic began
- 150 individuals have recovered
- 2145 tests have been done
- 37 test results are pending
- 20 people have been hospitalized with 15 discharged
A new area is set up outside the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center to do education with patients about why and how anyone exposed to or diagnosed with Covid-19 should isolate and Quarantine to prevent the spread of illness.
There is a lot of concern about unknowing behaviors causing the spread of coronavirus. Please get educated about this important action that can keep others safe and healthy.
- If you are positive for Covid-19 – Isolate for 14 days
- If you have been exposed to someone positive for Covid-19 – quarantine for 14 days
Learn more HERE
COVID-19 has claimed one more life in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll to 339 according to the Oregon Health Authority early this morning. They reported 267 new confirmed and presumptive cases of COVID-19 bringing the state total to 20,225.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: