28 Rapid tests were done at the Warm Springs Health and Wellness Center on Thursday, October 15, 2020 with 2 positive test results.
2 tests were sent to the state lab. No results were returned from the state.
There are currently 12 active cases of Covid-19 in Warm Springs with 15 close contacts being followed by public health.
In today’s (10/16/20) Community Update from the Warm Springs Covid-19 Response Team:
- 3778 total Covid-19 tests have been done in Warm Springs
- 326 tests have returned positive
- 6 test results are pending
- 41 people have been hospitalized with Covid-19
- 41 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 9 Warm Springs people have died from Covid-19
Have a safe weekend and please remember to wear a mask in public and maintain 6 feet of social distance from others. Wash your hands frequently. Use hand sanitizer especially before going into a store or after coming out.
Limit your outings to necessary tasks and avoid any gathering with folks from outside your immediate household members.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: