The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update today reports 1 new case of COVID-19 from 21 tests conducted on Friday (2/19/21).
There are currently 15 active cases of COVID-19 on the reservation with 36 close contacts receiving daily monitoring.
- 789 Total Positive Cases in Warm Springs Since the Pandemic Began
- 8565 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 81 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 80 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 22 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
- 1474 primary doses, of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered.
- 379 individuals 18 and older were vaccinated last Friday at the Community COVID-19 Vaccination clinic at the Warm Springs Community Center.
- 596 2nd (Booster) doses of the Moderna vaccine have been given.
Individuals can sign up for a COVID-19 Vaccine by calling 541-553-2610. You must be 18 or older and live or work in Warm Springs.
Anyone interested in getting a COVID-19 test can check in at the front gate at the Health & Wellness Center.
- Last week (week 2/15/21)the testing positivity rate for Warm Springs was 5.21%
- The rate so far in February is 3.53%
- The January testing positivity rate was 7.74%
- The December 2020 rate was 10.32%
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: