The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update today reports 2 new cases of COVID-19 from 47 tests conducted on Tuesday (04/27/21) at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center.
There are currently 9 active cases of COVID-19 and 4 close contacts receiving daily monitoring from CTWS & IHS staff.
- 2302 primary doses, of COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered
- 1905 2nd (Booster) doses have been given
50% of the population of Warm Springs, 16 and older have been vaccinated
This Thursday afternoon (04/29/21) – they will offer the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine at the Warm Springs Health and Wellness Center. This is the one dose vaccine. You can call for a vaccine appointment at 541-553-2131.
HOSPITALIZATION & DEATHS
- 82 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 82 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 22 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
St. Charles hospitals are at 92.63% occupancy and ICUs are at 90.00% (there are 28 cases of Covid-19 with 6 of those patients in the ICU)
If you would like to be tested for COVID-19 – check in at the front gate at the Warm Springs health & Wellness Center and they will direct you where to go.
- 10453 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center – 735 Total Positive Cases resulted
- 91 positive tests have come from outside facilities
- There have been a total of 826 cases of COVID-19 in Warm Springs since the Pandemic Began.
Even with folks getting vaccinated for COVID-19 we all still need to wear a face mask in public spaces, maintain 6 feet of social distance from others and avoid gatherings with anyone who does not live with you. Get vaccinated.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: