The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update today reported no new cases of COVID-19 from 19 tests conducted yesterday, Thursday, July 29, 2021 at the Health & Wellness Center.
There are currently 4 people with active COVID-19 and 3 close contacts receiving daily monitoring.
If you would like to be tested for COVID-19 – check in at the front gate at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center and they will direct you where to go.
- 11911 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center – 780 Total Positive Cases resulted
- 109 positive tests have come from outside facilities
- There have been a total of 889 cases of COVID-19 in Warm Springs since the Pandemic Began.
There is an upswing in COVID-19 cases mostly for unvaccinated individuals. The main thing you can do to protect from getting COVID-19 is to be vaccinated.
You can also continue to take other precautions: Wear a Face Mask in public spaces, Maintain distance from unvaccinated people, & Wash your hands frequently.
- 2783 primary doses, of COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered
- 2365 2nd (Booster) doses have been given
You can call to schedule a vaccination anytime at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center at 541-553-2131. Anyone 12 and older who is Indian Health Service Eligible, OR who lives or works in Warm Springs and their family members can be vaccinated.
Vaccinations are the primary way to bring the COVID-19 Pandemic under control.
HOSPITALIZATION & DEATHS
- Charles hospitals are at 91.81% occupancy and ICUs are at 86.67% (they have 22 COVID-19 patients with 5 of those individuals in the ICU)
- 25 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: