There is an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting this morning at 10 at Community Counseling.
- A General Council Meeting on the 2020 Tribal Budget will be held this coming Monday Night at 7pm at the Agency Longhouse. Dinner will be at 6pm.
- The Warm Springs Recreation Department is providing a Yarn Belt Making Classes Monday and Tuesday from 5:30pm-7pm. It will take place in the Warm Springs Community Center Social Hall. For More Information call Carol Sahme @ 541-553-3243
- A Jefferson County Veterans Service Outreach officer will be in Warm Springs at the Warm Springs Senior Center on Tuesday. Appointments are available for the morning by calling 541-475-5228. Otherwise, the Veteran’s Service Officer will be available to answer questions during and after the senior meal that day.
- The Museum at Warm Springs will be holding a Yarn Belt Class with Elder Instructor Neda Wesley, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 5:30pm-7pm. There is no class limit. To register or for more information: contact Tamera Moody @ 541-553-3331.
- A Jefferson County Victims Assistance advocate will be in Warm Springs Wednesday at the Victims of Crime Services office located at 1108 Wasco Street. Folks can get help with things like case assistance, paperwork, and other resources. Appointments can also be made for other times. For information call Ken Clark 541-475-4452 or VOCS 553-2293.
- There is a Food Handler’s Class this Thursday morning at 10 in the Health & Wellness Center Atrium. If you have any questions contact 541-553-4943.
Applications for families with children in need this holiday season are invited to complete an application for Happi Holiday Giving. You should complete an application for each of your kids. Applications must be completed by the legal guardian who has physical custody of the youth. You can download the application at KWSO dot org ( https://kwso.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/HAPPI-HOLIDAY-application-draft-102219.pdf) or stop by the Warm Springs Library or GROW Program to pick one up. The deadline to submit an application is December 6th.
Students in need of school supplies can pick some up at the Warm Springs Library in the Family Resource Center. Basic supplies are available to students during the library’s regular business hours.
The 2020 Census begins April 1st. Everyone should plan on participating so our community has an accurate count of who lives here. The Warm Springs Complete Count Committee encourages your participation in the 2020 census.