There were 5 new cases of COVID-19 reported for Warm Springs in today’s Community COVID-19 Update (11/20/20). Those results were from 59 tests conducted on Thursday (11/19/20) at the Warm Springs Health and Wellness Center. That makes a total of 37 total positive cases so far this week.
There are 66 Active Cases of COVID-19 on the Reservation with 80 Close Contacts being monitored by Public Health.
- 463 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Warm Springs since testing began
- 4782 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 49 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 48 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 10 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
For the Thanksgiving Holiday – people are encouraged to only spend time in-person with household members. It’s hard to imagine not gathering as we always do – but it is just safest for everyone. Here is a news report out of Washington State:
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: