There were 2 new cases of COVID-19 reported for Warm Springs in today’s Community COVID-19 Update (12/31/20). Those results were from 23 tests conducted on Wednesday (12/30/20).
So far this week there have been a total of 11 new cases in Warm Springs.
There are 32 Active Cases of COVID-19 on the Reservation with 61 Close Contacts being monitored by Public Health.
- 673 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Warm Springs since testing began
- 6698 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 70 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 64 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 16 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
- 260 people have gotten the first shot (of two) of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine. The second dose will follow 28 days after the first to complete the vaccination.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: