Things you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are to:
- wash your hands frequently
- cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- wear a face mask or covering anytime you are in public
- practice social distancing by staying at least six feet away from others
- do not gather in groups with anyone not from your household
- if you feel sick – stay in a room separate from others in your home
Comprehensive Distance Learning will resume tomorrow for all schools of the Jefferson County School District 509-J.
The Warm Springs K-8 Academy is asking families with Kindergarten thru 2nd grade students to complete a survey to give feedback on Limited in Person Instruction. You can find the survey link HERE
The Museum at Warm Springs has announced that the annual Youth Art Exhibit is postponed.
The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs will open again tomorrow with 50% of employees at work. Offices remain closed to the public so if you have business to conduct, you should call ahead to set an appointment.
Senior Lunch will resume on Monday for pick up or delivery from the Warm Springs Senior Center.
Three Warriors Market in Simnasho is open today 8am – 5pm.
The Warm Springs Warming Shelter is in operation at the old Warm Springs Elementary gym building.
If you have information you would like us to share on the Community Calendar, email us the details at kwso at wstribes dot org