The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update today reports 5 new cases of COVID-19 from 62 tests conducted on Wednesday (2/17/21).
There are currently 23 active cases of COVID-19 on the reservation with 35 close contacts receiving daily monitoring.
- 787 Total Positive Cases in Warm Springs Since the Pandemic Began
- 8519 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 81 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 79 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 22 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
- 1095 primary doses, of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered.
There are 510 doses available at tomorrow’s Community COVID-19 Vaccination clinic that will be held at the Warm Springs Community Center. This is for ages 18 and older. You must be eligible for care at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center OR be an Essential Employee for the Tribes. You must pre-schedule an appointment by calling 541-553-2131. The appointment line is open 8am – 5pm today and tomorrow.
- 566 2nd (Booster) doses of the Moderna vaccine have been given. 30 additional second doses are scheduled for today.
By opening up the vaccine clinic tomorrow to individuals 18 and older it is hoped that our community will begin working toward herd immunity. There are doses of vaccine available – so please encourage any eligible people 18 and older to call 541-553-2131 before 5pm today.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: