The powwow this year is set for Friday through Sunday, Feb. 13-15 at the Simnasho Longhouse.
Friday is for new and re-joiners, starting at 5:30 p.m. sharp, grand entry at 7 p.m. The Saturday grand entry is at 1 p.m. (no evening grand entry). The Sunday grand entry is at 1:30 p.m.
Contests are in all categories, plus the drum contest. Specials:
- 30 and up Women’s Traditional Round Dance Special. For information contact Shayla Stwyer, 541-777-7658.
- Men’s Round Bustle Special. Contact Jarvis Stwyer, 541-777-7616.
- Youth Dance Special. Contact Charlie Tailfeathers, 541-553-7906.
- Daisy Ike Memorial Women’s Traditional Special, sponsored by the Ike Family. Contact Leona Ike at 541-633-6097.
- One-man hand drum. Contact Kyle Queahpama, 541-553-6908.
- Tiny Tot Special. Contact Nellie Tanewasha, 360-612-1251.
- For powwow questions call 541-553-9230 after 6 p.m. Or email: Gyn82098@aol.com
- Vendors, contact Sandra Greene-Sampson, 541-553-6619.
Lodging is available at Kah-Nee-Ta, 1-800-554-4Sun. Mention Lincoln’s Powwow for a powwow package, limited rooms.