- With exercise classes cancelled for the time being, Warm Springs Community Health has begun posting short workouts on their Facebook Page. You can find them with a Facebook Search for “CTWS Community Health Services” (https://www.facebook.com/ctwscommunityhealth/)
- The 2020 Census questionnaire is available online for households to complete at My2020Census.gov. The Warm Springs Complete Count Committee encourages you to complete the census questionnaire today with the goal on getting everyone to be counted.
If you have a cough, fever and shortness of breath you can still get medical advice outside of Warm Springs I.H.S. regular hours – you can call the Registered Nurse Health Advice Hotline – 24 hours a day at 1-866-470-2015.
The Jefferson County 509J school district is offering breakfast and lunch to youth 1-18 years old until school resumes. The grab and go meals are being provided (starting tomorrow) with breakfast and lunch available together at these locations and times Monday thru Friday.
In Madras at the High School near the gym entrance and at Bridges High School in the parking lot – mornings from 9:30 to 10:30
In Madras – at St Patrick’s Catholic Church at SW K & Madison – 9:30 to 9:45am
- at Tops Trailer Park at SW Cleveland & NW 1st Street – 10:15 to 10:30
- at Jefferson Street & Hwy 97 in the parking lot of 97-Mart – mornings from 10:45 to 11
In Metolius at the Elementary bus drop-off area – between 9:30 and 10:30AM
In Warm Springs at the K thru 8 Academy at the curb next to the bus drop-off area – grab and go breakfast and lunch pick up is between 9:30 and 10:30
- Other Warm Springs Locations for weekday meals pick up are:
- West Hills – at Poosh & West Hills Drive – 9:30 to 9:45
- Tenino Apartments – at Elk Loop & Kalama Lane – 10-10:15
- Trailer Court – at Little Oitz & Kuckup Street – 10:30-10:45
- Upper Dry Creek – at Tommie Street at the North End – 9:30-9:45
- Sunnyside – at Crestview Drive & Sunnyside Drive – 10:00 to 10:15AM
- Wolfe Point Drive – at first paved road on the left – 10:30 to 10:45
- Kah-Nee-Ta – Hamlets – between 11 and 11:15
- In Simnasho meals will be available for pick up in the longhouse parking lot from 11:30 to 11:45.
- In Seekseequa – Meals can be picked up in the Firehall parking lot – weekday mornings from 11:15 to 11:30
These meals are free to kids. Youth must be present to grab a meal.
Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs offices will be closed next Monday march 30th thru Friday April 10th for all but essential programs.
The things you can do to protect from spreading the COVID-19 virus is to:
- wash your hands frequently
- cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- practice social distancing by staying at least six feet away from other people
- stay home to avoid others
- if you feel sick – stay in a room separate from others in your home