The was 1 additional case of Covid-19 reported for Warm Springs end of the day yesterday (Thursday, September 3, 2020).
The Covid-19 Community Update report today (Friday, September 4, 2020) reports
- 311 Total Number of Positive cases of Covid-19
- 268 tests conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 43 affiliated patients tested elsewhere
- 17 # of Active Cases
- 35 # of Close Contacts being monitored by Public Health
- 2867 Total Number of Tests Conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 34 people have been hospitalized
- 33 have been discharged from the hospital
- There have been 7 deaths due to Covid-19 in the Warm Springs Community
Have a safe Labor Day Holiday weekend!
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: