There were 2 new positive cases of Covid-19 reported today (10/20/20) in the Community Update from the Warm Springs Covid-19 Response Team.
- 1 case was discovered from a rapid test at the Health & Wellness Center
- 1 case was reported by another Healthcare Facility
- 25 rapid tests were conducted yesterday (10/19/20)
- 6 tests were sent to the state yesterday (10/19/20)
- 7 active cases of Covid-19 in Warm Springs
- 18 close contacts being followed by public health.
- 3840 total Covid-19 tests have been done in Warm Springs
- 41 people have been hospitalized with Covid-19
- 41 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 9 Warm Springs people have died from Covid-19
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: