There were 5 new cases of COVID-19 reported for Warm Springs in today’s Community COVID-19 Update (12/29/20). Those results were from 71 tests conducted on Monday (12/28/20).
There are 31 Active Cases of COVID-19 on the Reservation with 76 Close Contacts being monitored by Public Health.
- 667 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Warm Springs since testing began
- 6632 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 69 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 59 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 15 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19
- 202 COVID-19 Moderna Vaccines (first of 2 doses) have been administered at the Health & Wellness Center. The second dose will follow 28 days after the first to complete the vaccination.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: