There were 7 new cases of COVID-19 reported for Warm Springs in today’s Community COVID-19 Update (12/07/20). Those results were from 123 tests conducted on Friday (12/04/20).
- There were a total of 41 new cases in Warm Springs last week (11/30/20-12/4/20)
- There were 35 new cases in Warm Springs the week prior (11/23/20-11/27/20)
There are 53 active cases of COVID-19 on the Reservation and 120 close contacts being monitored daily.
- 534 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Warm Springs since testing began
- 5557 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center
- 56 people have been hospitalized due to COVID-19
- 51 people have been discharged from the hospital
- 10 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19