The Warm Springs community COVID-19 Update today reports no (ZERO) new case of COVID-19 from 24 tests conducted on Tuesday (06/08/21) at the Health & Wellness Center. There is currently 1 active case of COVID-19 and 2 close contacts receiving daily monitoring.
If you would like to be tested for COVID-19 – check in at the front gate at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center and they will direct you where to go.
- 11311 tests have been conducted at the Health & Wellness Center – 765 Total Positive Cases resulted
- 103 positive tests have come from outside facilities
- There have been a total of 868 cases of COVID-19 in Warm Springs since the Pandemic Began.
- 2615 primary doses, of COVID-19 vaccine, have been administered
- 2070 2nd (Booster) doses have been given
There is an opportunity to get your COVID-19 vaccination at the Healing from Grief Conference that is happening today and tomorrow in front of the Behavioral Health Center. Warm Springs Health & Wellness staff will be set up to offer your choice of the three COVID-19 vaccines.
You can call to schedule a vaccination anytime at the Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center at 541-553-2131. Anyone 12 and older who is Indian Health Service Eligible, OR who lives or works in Warm Springs and their family members can be vaccinated.
Jefferson County Public Health is holding a Vaccination Clinic this afternoon at the Jefferson County Senior Center from 1-6pm. This is open to everyone ages 12 and older. They will have all three COVID-19 vaccines – Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. For additional information you can call 541-475-4456. No Appointment is needed and Walk-Ins are welcome.
HOSPITALIZATION & DEATHS
- There have been 83 people hospitalized with COVID-19 and all those people have been discharged.
- Charles hospitals are at 79.80% occupancy and ICUs are at 63.33%
- 25 Warm Springs people have died from COVID-19.
For up to date information about the Covid-19 Pandemic visit: